Hello Feeding Placemat
Lia loves to test the limits, as do many other babies her age! The new thing in our home had been to cautiously watch her while she ate and to try and catch the plate before she decided to throw it over the side of the high chair. We tried the suction bowls which work great for smaller amounts, but we like to feed her different foods and have them separated.
The Nuby Sure Grip Miracle Mat Feeding Placemat was just what we needed.
You can head on over to Babies R’ US for yours
What I Found:
- The feeding placemat has a non-slip base which sticks to flat surfaces-PERFECT for staying put on her high chair tray or any other flat surfaces. Pappa Bear even gave it a test and set it on a couple of different surfaces to make sure.
- It is a section plate: with Lia being a little older now we are able to give her various foods at a time.
- You can’t beat the design of a placemat & plate in one. The placemat feature made it easy to keep her eating area clean.
- Easy to clean: as Mamma Bear this is a HUGE plus. I simply put it in the dishwasher & it was good to go. You can also wipe it clean if you are on the go!
- BPA FREE- BPA free is always a must with all of our baby cubs products. None of those nasty chemicals.
Since receiving this product we have not used anything else. It is great for all you Mamma Bears out there feeding your littles solids. We have been encouraging self feeding on certain things & with this mat we let her go to town & aren’t worried of the mess after. This is definitely a MUST for New Mamma Bears, Expert Mamma Bears, & Expecting Mamma Bears!
Don’t forget to head on over to Nuby USA’s pages for much more!
Disclosure: I received this product for a review, but this is my 100% honest review of the product.