The only way I gave Lia a snack was if she was sitting in her high chair. I imagined the mess she makes being all over the place. Puffs everywhere!
I was so happy to see Nuby carried it’s own snack keeper! Lia and I give it two thumbs up. Before we had this we avoided giving her puffs or anything we had to feed her. It’s not easy to be out and about and giving a baby snacks! Now let’s see why it’s one of my must-have items!
- The package says 12 months +, Lia just turned 10 months and has no issues with it
- Self-feeding encourages motor development
- Soft lid makes it easy for her to grab snacks, this was our issue with previous snack keepers we had
- Her little hands fit
- BPA FREE <3
- Sold on AMAZON-means you don’t need to leave your home to get yours!
- Less of a mess during snack time
- When we are out we can hand her this instead of having to give her only crackers
- Cute prints & colors
- The bottom doesnt scratch
- Handles are great for Lia to hold it herself
- As a Disney mom-I know it will be on my must have list for our Disney trips!
- Mamma can take a break and baby still gets her snacks
- Great for on-the-go
- Not made in adult sizes, let’s be honest I am sure Pappa Bear & I could use these
Lia loves the independence this snack container gives her. She can sit down and eat her snacks or enjoy a stroll while snacking. Our options for snacks has also expanded now that she can use this! Let’s face it the thought of being able to sit down and eat a snack while she eats hers is good enough! Hurry and go get yours!
Don’t forget to head on over to Nuby USA’s pages for much more!