I had eyed the teething mitten wondering whether it could work for Lia. She has been teething for what seems like forever now. Teething forever yet she only has two bottom teeth. I see these four top ones teasing us with their appearance. Yet, every morning it’s still those same two bottom ones. Poor baby. Poor Mamma Bear.
Luckily we have a new fun toy for her! The Nuby Happy Hands Teething Mitten! She took to liking the teething mitten WAY more than I anticipated. I figured she would like it but mine not be fond of her hand being trapped. Boy was I wrong!
- 3 months +
- Bright colors
- crinkle sounds on the glove
- soft silicone
- can be worn on either hand
- 1 mitten teether & 1 travel bag
- BPA free
- sold on Amazon
What I liked
- It is easy to put on and take off
- Stays on hand
- The crinkle noise is great to keep her entertained
- There are a variety of colors
- BPA free is always a must in our home
- I love products on Amazon it means I don’t have to leave my home!
What could improve
- I think the only thing I would love to see would be the mittens in different sizes. The age range of teething babies is so great it would be great to have maybe 2-3 sizes to fit every child at every stage.
It is definitely a must-have! The combination of a teether and the crinkle noise makes it much more appealing to Lia. She did not mind having the mitten on her hand. She would teeth and then stop to play but not try to remove it. Lia is a child who loves her freedom and hates confinement and she 100% approved of it! Stop the hassle of the teethers falling and slip on one of these mittens, you won’t regret it.
Don’t forget to head on over to Nuby USA’s pages for much more!