How long does teething last? How long do babies want to put everything in their mouth to sooth those little gums? Seems like Lia started teething out the womb! We travel with at least a couple teething toys wherever we go. It is one of my diaper bag must haves! Usually we traveled with a lot because they fall and get dirty and although baby wipes are great-I never feel they clean it well enough for her to chew it again.
Alas! Now there is a product for that too! Seriously these baby companies think of it all! We now make sure to always pack her IcyBite Keys and Pacifier & Teether Wipes from Nuby. Finally a teething toy and it’s own cleaner! Both are an automatic packed item and we love to look super prepared when we pull out a wipe designed to clean her pacis and teethers!
- Can be used as early as 3 months! Babies start to want things in their mouth at that age, what a perfect time to introduce it!
- I throw it in the freezer to let it get cool & it stays cooler WAY longer
- Helps her sore gums, the ridges on the keys plus the fact that it’s cool are a great combination for little sore gums
- Keys are ridged! Each key has a different pattern and surface.
- BPA Free- YAY!
- You can these at Wal Mart, Amazon, Babies R’ Us, Buy Buy Baby, Kmart
Pacifier & Teether Wipes
- Vanilla milk flavored wipes- not only does she get her toy clean but it also taste yummy.
- Made with natural ingredients
- Alcohol Free- great since she is putting it back in her mouth!
- Sold at Wal Mart, K-Mart, and you can find different flavors at Babies R’ Us
- GREAT for travel- they are compact enough to fit into your diaper bag easily!
I make sure to throw Lia’s keys in the freezer to keep them cool and keep her gums being soothed continuously. We are on day 3 of practically no sleep because there are 3 little top teeth trying to make their way out. Wish us luck! At least we have the supplies we need to help her through this!