The Baby Bird Boutique had it’s first Halloween Drop two weeks ago. It never ceases to amaze me the beautiful designs Dorie comes up with. The pattern mixing is always spot on and she always seems to have the perfect combination between between casual and dressy. There is truly something for everyone. Last Halloween drop there was a great mix between traditional Halloween prints and the creepier more goth like Halloween too. Both amazing & both living up to it’s BBB name.
This week’s Halloween drop will be full of fun peplums! We will still see rompers of course, but this drop has so many beautiful peplums you won’t want to miss out!
Want a sneak peak?
How cute are they? I know you want to get one of each…trust me…I know! But you want to know what I am excited about the most and I absolutely HAVE TO HAVE?!?!?!?!?!
I am absolutely obsessed with this tie dye piece! There will be a lot of peplums and dresses in this print for you to grab one. I cannot get over it! Not only can this dress pass for a Halloween piece, you can style this one all season long! I just LOVE it!
Check Lia out in a piece we snatched from last year’s Halloween drop!
Things to Remember:
- Halloween Part 2 Drop THIS Friday 9/29 @ 10am CST
- With Code: BEARBIRD you save 15% on your purchases
- Some of these will only come in a few different sizes so be quick!
- Velvet bloomers are now available
- There are tons of items on Sale!
- Some Halloween designs from last drop are still up
- Keep up with BBB & styling ideas on Instagram