We are a short week out from Halloween! Can you believe October is already over? Halloween came out of nowhere it seems like. If you still haven’t found a costume for your little one or you were unsure as to what they should be this year don’t worry I have you covered! How does Raggedy Ann sound? Super cute right? I partnered up with Nora’s mommy, Kourtney to bring you this super cute & quick Raggedy Ann DIY Costume
This costume has my 3 favorite things covered: easy to make, inexpensive, & fast to put together!
What you need:
- Blue romper. You get this beautiful piece from The Baby Bird Boutique ! Save with codes: NORABIRD & BEARBIRD.
- Red top knot bow- Joli Arc Boutique
- Red & White striped leg warmers- Amazon! (links provided below)
- Red lipstick
- Bracelet Late Night Luna
- Mary Janes- Old Navy
Put It Together:
- Dress your baby in her romper. If you live in colder weather add a long sleeve onesie underneath to keep your baby warm.
- Add the leg warmers
- Add the Mary Janes
- Add the bow
- Draw the doll face features on with the red lipstick & eyeliner
- DONE! And you are out the door.
I love the simplicity of this costume & you can literally put this together in 15 minutes. Give or take normal mom things happening lol! The outcome is too cute to handle & you have items you can continue to use over time. You can style your romper year round by adding or removing layers. A bow is something you can pair up with your baby’s outfits anytime. The red and white striped colors are perfect for upcoming Christmas season! And well the mary janes, you just can’t go wrong with them! Hope you enjoy this quick & easy DIY Costume.
Need more ideas? Check out the Lion DIY Costume & Where The Wild Things Are Monster DIY Costume !