My New Skin Care Routine

I never thought I would be thinking about skin care routines. I remember being in my teens and early twenties thinking “Eventually I might need it”….might. HA! Joke is on me! Turns out it is super important. As much as we wished it would-our skin does not look like I used to as a youngling. It also doesn’t feel the same way…not without a little help. So at 27-almost 28 years old I decided it was time. I am probably super late to the skin care game but hey better late than never!

Disclosure: I received this product for a review, but this is my 100% honest review of the product.

So here I am. I started my first skin care routine two weeks ago and am obsessed. I started the 5-step anti-aging system from Saranghae! I love it. 5 easy steps! You don’t have to use all 5 products daily, but within 10 minutes your skin feels so clean, smooth, and soft.

Saranghae is the fasted growing Korean skin care brand in North America. It is taking the world by a storm & I can totally see why! One of my favorite aspects is Saranghae’s active ingredients list- they are all made from natural ingredients. It is definitely a brand worth trying.

Even Pappa Bear is hopping on the skin care train after seeing and feeling my soft face.

Share:

1. November 30, 2017 / 7:24 am

It’s great that they’re made with natural ingredients! I’ve been paying more attention to that lately. Unfortunately, there is so much junk in a lot of the beauty products out there 🙁

2. November 30, 2017 / 8:05 am

I am in need of a nightly routine! I swear i am the worst. I’m going to try this one out for sure.

danielle

momwifefoodie.com

3. November 30, 2017 / 10:22 am

Korean skincare is going to conquer the world! Ahahahah Never heard of this brand but it looks interesting 😀

4. November 30, 2017 / 10:33 am

It’s funny isn’t it? I thought I would be able to continue eating pizza and Taco Bell every day too… my skin didn’t even like me for that back then! Thanks for sharing some new ideas!

5. November 30, 2017 / 10:56 am

I just turned 40 and realized that should probably do more than just nightly moisturizer 😉

6. November 30, 2017 / 11:07 am

You are not alone, I should have been paying more attention to my skins for years as well. I’m finally getting on it, so I will have to Saranghae because I haven’t found anything that I love yet.

7. November 30, 2017 / 2:27 pm

So helpful! I love the video as well. You have such a beautiful blog.

8. November 30, 2017 / 4:54 pm

I’m 32 and I nailed down a skin care routine earlier this year. I finally found eye makeup remover that didn’t swell my eyes and face wash that didn’t break me out.

9. December 2, 2017 / 5:49 am

I totally need a new skincare regimen. Thanks for sharing your tips.