The Perfect Christmas Gifts For Your Toddler

Looking for gifts for your toddler this Christmas? Check out this great gift guide for toddlers.

This post contains affiliate links. However, the opinions expressed are my own. I only recommend products I wholeheartedly believe in. The clicks or purchases you make through these links are greatly appreciated.

I forgot what it was like to shop for a toddler. It is so difficult! They like just about everything- or nothing at all! Finding the perfect gift for little ones who have yet to say “I want _____” is so difficult. Lucky for you I did all the work for you. This list has Lia’s seal of approval!

Chunky Puzzles

These Puzzles are perfect for those tiny little hands. They are a great developmental toy perfect for them!

Little People

A total favorite among all the little ones I’ve known. Little People sets are perfect for your little ones to have their own doll house and figures without worrying about tiny pieces associated with doll sets meant for older kids.

Activity Walker

Activity walkers are great. Loaded with tons of fun activities and super functional. Most of these can be used as more than just a walker & I love multi-functional toys.

Books

I LOVE books! They are my absolute favorite thing to give. Educational & so much fun for everyone. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!

Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Collection

The Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Collection is filled with so many different options. They have something for everyone. We love how educational they are !

Activity Cube

Another one of our favorites-activity cubes. You have 5+ different activities to keep your little one entertained. They can’t possibly get bored with so much to do!

Musical Toys

If your little one is anything like mine- he/she loves music! Lia lives for her xylophone and music toys.

Melissa & Doug Playsets

Lia loves to watch us in the kitchen. I love Melissa & Doug sets for their durability & functionality. They can last you years, definitely worth it to save them ! They have so many options for pretend play fun!

Bath Toys

Another of Lia’s favorite are bath toys. Bath time is totally fun time in our home & having fun toys is a must. We are constantly rotating her bath toys as well but Christmas calls for a few new additions.

Share:

1. December 1, 2017 / 8:11 am

I adore Melissa & Doug products! I think my one year old would adore that activity cubs and I need to get that book! Thanks for sharing!

2. Kelsey
    December 1, 2017 / 9:11 am

Great ideas! My toddler loves Little People and I can’t wait to grab him some of the plush food toys.

3. December 1, 2017 / 11:59 am

This is a great list because shopping for toddlers is very hard. I love Melissa and Doug toys and I feel you can’t go wrong with those.

4. December 1, 2017 / 12:52 pm

Love that you included lots of Melissa & Doug. Their stuff is great! Especially the puzzles. First 100 Words has been one of our favorites too.

5. December 1, 2017 / 5:58 pm

These are so fun!!! My 1 & 2 yr olds would love them!!!

6. December 2, 2017 / 9:51 am

That’s a great selection. My daughter had most of these toys when she was a toddler and she loved them. The real hit was the walker. She even played with it when she was older.

7. December 2, 2017 / 3:01 pm

This is a great list ! We love Melissa & Doug. We have the fruit pieces and they have been a long time kid favorite in our house!

8. Aryn
    December 2, 2017 / 8:29 pm

These are all great ideas! My 16 mo old got that interactive puppy corbher birthday and she loves it!

9. hal
    December 4, 2017 / 3:20 pm

great list – my niece & nephew were obsessed with any kind of little person they could carry around with them when they were little!

10. December 4, 2017 / 3:22 pm

Great recommendations! I love the Melissa and Doug kitchen stuff. My kiddos always played with those during Mommy and me classes.

11. December 4, 2017 / 4:20 pm

These are awesome. I have no kids but my friends are definitely almost to the toddler stage so I need to take note haha.

12. December 4, 2017 / 6:13 pm

Love the list. My girls are older so this is helpful for all the little cousins. Little People are my favorite. I bought my girls a LP nativity and they still play with it when it’s out for Christmas.

13. December 4, 2017 / 6:58 pm

We have tons of Little People and I’m saving them for my future grandchildren someday because all kids seem to love them! My kids are also huge fans of the Melissa and Doug cutting food, they never seem to lose interest in pretending to chop vegetables.

14. Kaycee
    December 4, 2017 / 10:08 pm

My daughter lovesssss her Little People!! We got her a Little People castle for Christmas because she started “building” castles and schools with her toy blocks, but would get frustrated when she’d accidentally knock it over. I’m so excited to see her reaction on Christmas morning!

15. December 5, 2017 / 3:43 am

I have an almost 2 yr old and I can vouch that he would definitely love a chunky puzzle, the bath toys, & he has that activity walker which he loves! I should get him that cooking set thing so he can stop pulling cans out of my pantry to “help me make dinner” 😉

16. December 5, 2017 / 7:24 am

I have a toddler and she love the xylophone toy. Actually she loves just about every musical instrument. Thanks for sharing your picks!

17. December 5, 2017 / 9:27 pm

Awesome list! A bunch of my kids favs are on here and found a few new ones we might need Santa to bring!

18. December 6, 2017 / 6:26 am

I love these toys, so fun. Melissa and Doug is. one of my favorite brands.

19. December 7, 2017 / 1:16 am

This is really great information for children. Thank you for recommendations some beautiful things for kids.

20. December 12, 2017 / 12:27 pm

These are all great gifts! #3,5, and #7 we go last year for my baby boy and he still used them.

21. August 2, 2020 / 1:34 am

Gifted my daughter ACTIVITY WALKER and ACTIVATED Cube from this list. These are really very awesome. Thanks for the share.