This post is sponsored by Dinnerly. However, all opinions are 100% my own. Enjoy my friends.
In our home time is the most important thing we have. As many of you know, time is also so difficult to come by. Whether you are a WAHM, a SAHM, a professional, a student, or just about anybody- I have something that will give you back some time! Dinnerly!
What is Dinnerly?
- Dinnerly is a meal kit subscription service designed with quick meals in mind, giving you the ability to spend time on what it matters. I was able to create delicious meals in only 30 minutes!
- With your Dinnerly meal choices you recieve pre-portioned ingredients and digital recipe cards. I loved the digital recipe cards- less papers flying around my house! You will receive your recipe card links via email and have the choice to view on your devices or to print if you want to.
- As a mom of 2 I understand the importance on not just creating meals quickly, but staying within budget. Well, lucky for us Dinnerly costs only $4.99 per serving!
- You have the option of choosing from the following plans:
- Each week Dinnerly has 6 options from you to choose your 3 meals, and the choices are amazing. All 3 meals have been incredibly mouthwatering!
- Each recipe is broken down into 5 easy steps and includes very minimal chopping and prep work. It literally takes only 30 minutes to create your meals- including prep time! I love to cook but the prep time seriously kills my vibes some times!
- Fresh ingredients. Where possible, Dinnerly’s ingredients are sourced locally and truly provide quality ingredients.
My family’s thoughts:
They loved our meals. For our week we had picked the following: Buffalo Chicken Sandwich paired with cole slaw, Grilled Sweet Italian Sausages with Pepper and Onion Potato Salad, and the Caramelized Onion Beef Burger with a Tomato and Lettuce Salad. I don’t think I can choose a favorite, but if I had to- the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich was my favorite. All 3 meals were so easy to make. They were so easy that they went from the packaging to the stove to the table to their stomaches before I was able to snap pictures. (Minus the burger) I had to kick them all out of the kitchen to get my images. We will definitely be ordering more from Dinnerly.
Dinnerly not only provided quick meals, they also had quality ingredients. Having balanced meals is just as important. Instead of spending an hour in the kitchen I was able to cut it in half and run around chasing my kids! Thank you Dinnerly for giving me the time to be with my family! Don’t forget to use code: MAMMABEARSAYS to get FREE shipping on your order too!