THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PURCHASING THROUGH THESE LINKS HELPS SUPPORT MAMMA BEAR SAYS AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ALWAYS.
You know those super cute Halloween bats everyone loves to put on their walls? Well, the girls wanted their very own to match their bedroom.With some card stock and a Cricut machine you can make these super cute Halloween bats in under 5 minutes!
Lia and Zoeys’ room is almost like a pastel rainbow theme. They have white furniture, beautiful light pink walls, and a fun rainbow colored decals accent wall.
My girls LOVE Halloween and when mama decorates their room. I decided I would make them some bats quickly and stick them around their bedroom to bring some of their favorite holiday to their room.
These Halloween bats were so simple to make and I had to spend $0!
DIY HALLOWEEN BATS
Halloween Bats Supplies
- Cardstock: You can choose the colors that you want to match your color scheme
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Light Grip Mat: The blue one
- Glue dots, double-sided tape, or mounting putty
Designing the Bats
- The design is simply a bat found in Design Space images. I linked my specific design HERE.
- Resize the bat and make copies of them. I picked 2 different sizes and 4 different colors to have a variety.
Cutting the Bats
- Place your cardstock on your light grip mat
- Load the mat on to your Cricut machine
- Select the material option (I picked glitter cardstock since I had glitter cardstock)
- Follow the prompted instructions to cut
- To help prevent the rolling of the paper when removing the bats, turn your mat face down and pull the mat away from the bats.
When you have finished cutting all your Halloween bats fold the wings up and start sticking them around. I used mounting putty so that I would not damage any paint or furniture.
I scattered some throughout their room and made a little flying pack above Zoey’s desk. They were so excited to see some Halloween decor in their bedrooms.
In 10 minutes I added a cute Halloween touch!